Blog Challenge Day #2: 20 facts about me
Here we go! It's day 2 of the challenge. Here are 20 random facts about me!
1. I am a self-proclaimed reality-TV junkie. I have seen every episode of Survivor, and have been known to watch everything from Top Chef and Next Food Network Star to The Amazing Race and Project Runway.
2. I am a foodie. I love cooking food, reading about food, watching TV about food, talking about food, and eating food. I love junk food and super clean food.
3. I do not eat mushrooms, mayonnaise or eggs. Unless the eggs are in cake form.
4. I am barely 5 feet tall, on a good day. My 8 year old is nearly the same height as me.
5. I walked down the aisle to an acoustic guitar rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."
6. My favourite movie is The Wizard of Oz.
7. I have seen Dirty Dancing so many times I can literally recite every single line.
8. I cannot start my day without at least 1 cup of coffee. Preferably 2.
9. I do not eat breakfast.
10. I read almost every day, but I have never read a book twice.
11. I love history!
12. My favourite American president is Abraham Lincoln.
13. I think Hugh Jackman is, well, the best use of a "hall pass" this girl could imagine.
14. My favourite (non-reality) TV show is Criminal Minds, but I can't watch it before bed or I'll get nightmares. For real.
15. I am an only child, but I have a huge extended family. My parents come from families of 8 and 10.
16. I lost my Dad when my daughter (his only grandchild) was just 16 days old. I miss him every single day.
17. I grew up in a three-generation household.
18. I am a die-hard fan of the Montreal Canadiens and the Green Bay Packers.
19. I don't remember a time when I didn't know how to swim.
20. I will turn 40 this year!